Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Alternative Body Opponent Bag How Is Synthetic Skin An Animal Testing Alternative?

How is synthetic skin an animal testing alternative? - alternative body opponent bag

I am delighted with the Internet, all for something that show it is so effective, and it will not completely replace animal testing. I know that the artificial skin can be, and an alternative test cosmetics. But is inorganic, and you need to know something of how the body reacts to everything and not just the skin. Is this the answer?

I really do not know, but I wonder if there's a problem, as if the path of research on stem cells has some problems, because it shows how the product reacts in a single body.

For my debate and I think my opponent mentioned synthetic leather.

No comments:

Post a Comment