Friday, February 5, 2010

Problem With Poptropica Game Help With Poptropica Problem!?

Help with Poptropica problem!? - problem with poptropica game

I have a problem with gambling Poptropica. If I) at certain locations (places on the island, the arrest and instead of going to the place that is clicked, brings us to the home page Poptropica (www.poptropica.com / index. Htm) "What can I do?
I also happen if I go to places (places) on the islands and let my character types, which does not seem outside the building where I went, but at the same place that I get when I do I on the island. Who knows what I do to prevent this? Because if I can not play! Thank you very much!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

well, since this is not a problem with Poptropica Ive heard, I would say that there is something wrong with the compatibility between your computer and Poptropica
Unfortunately, we do not really know

Post a Comment