Monday, February 8, 2010

Sickness And Swollen Glands Very Swollen Glands Caused By Mono..?

Very swollen glands caused by Mono..? - sickness and swollen glands

I have mono, and probably the worst disease I've had in my life. My lymph nodes are swollen, so that it looks like emphysema, if I have to breathe feels. I can not even take a deep breath, because they are so swollen.

In addition, my lymph nodes are swollen in the groin, up to the point it hurts to walk. The glands are swollen at the elbows and causes the bending of the arm pain.

In other words, every swollen gland in my body and it is so difficult to just get out of bed to the bathroom.

How long do I solve this problem? I had mono about Tuesday, when the symptoms begin to appear. I know that, unfortunately, all have to endure a little more, but I would like a general timetable that these glands to know a nuisance.

My other symptoms are not so bad compared to my glands. My neck pain, but it's a pain quite bearable. The fever is high, but Advil all the way back to normal. I am very tired and listless, but saw that it does hurt to walkI know not to throw too much anyway. haha.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

immediately consult a doctor!


Mononucleosis can be a better year, not all people who have for so long, but some people only rarely.

Anonymous said...

They had a little, I do not want my glands were so swollen that he no longer breathing during sleep and was hospitalized. My throat was so bad the only way to have to manage it for 5 minutes to Tylenol swallowed for throat spray that eating is Max cloroseptic then a loser, and he was only 5 minutes revive again.

Since 6 weeks and am still terribly sleepiness, sore throat, swollen glands. My doctor told me it was the worst case of monkey see, and for me it is customary to leave for a year.

Post a Comment