Saturday, February 20, 2010

Quo Makeup Brushes Stocking Stuffers For Your Mom, From Your Dad?

Stocking Stuffers for your mom, from your dad? - quo makeup brushes

Okay, my parents share half of this year.
And my father has not really started my mother.
Looking for a budjet of $ 100, because an exchange of gifts.
So far, she has bought .. Perfume.
ahha, that's all.
In the current, and with him as soon as possible to take things for him ..
But I do not know what to do with him? "
I think maybe make something (brush-up current), and eye shadow (Mac or services). I do not know what .. Perhaps a nail .. I do not know all the CDs that you like.
Ideas?
Thank you very much

1 comment:

twinsis said...

How about a set of lotions and bath gel. I'm not sure whether you have a Body Shop store in your area, but it is a good place to go. His ideas are good (nail polish, make-up things). It was true. If you could get an iPod or mp3 player, a gift card for music (iTunes / Puretracks) or accessories. Or sell some good books, cookbooks, magazines .. There are many up sales.
Good luck!

Post a Comment