Saturday, December 12, 2009

4 Ways To Get A New Drivers License Torrent How Can I Get My Drivers License Back In Washington After Having It Taken For Driving With No License?

How can I get my drivers license back in Washington after having it taken for driving with no license? - 4 ways to get a new drivers license torrent

I have my right to get my license, there are about 4 years ago (when I 17 years) to the high penalty that I received for driving without a license in the first place (not a suspension, pay has not been authorized and never had a happen license) Now it's been 4 years and there is no possibility of a fine within a reasonable time pay to get my license back (as you can imagine collections and, since I am not a penny in it ... very expensive I have paid for) is really my license today, I'm 21 and have to work ... Is there any way, without or before you pay any fines? or is there someone out there can help me with something like this?

2 comments:

jcn said...

Call the DMV in order to explain the situation and will probably set a hearing officer. In general, work with you to find a way to pay your debts and back on the road. In some countries, you may also like the DMV, if you do not want to stay on hold forever. Only e-mail and explain the situation and they will tell you exactly what you need to do to fix things. Here are some links to help you


http://www.dol.wa.gov/contact/drivers.ht ...
http://www.dol.wa.gov/driverslicense/hea ...

Golden said...

You need to go see a judge and have developed a payment plan. that can support themselves, that here on unpaid fines.

Post a Comment