Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Shoei Helmet Visors Only For Shoei Helmet Owners?

Only for Shoei helmet owners? - shoei helmet visors

Shoei, why? thats how it started an ad that would encourage me to buy a Shoei helmet, say, then the ad group - without a helmet in the world can not overcome the artisanal quality of ......... .... Shoei 07th September Rider magazine ads. I was also asked to buy a Shoei praise for a speech. All these helmets face was full, which can buy and wear helmets and a half. My question is how a company can do to make a full helmet .... beautiful shells or poor QC? Or are they all complete their helmets are not only a wonderful way of price? Shoei May not even his helmet and a half? I know that I made a big mistake. But I've never had a Shoei helmet. I bought a Shoei Helmet Liner average was very poor and a twisted strap Shoei helmets are so easly?

1 comment:

bikernoj said...

Occur for nearly 40% of all impacts on the chin / face area, is worthless to buy anything, but a helmet. I've heard that the Shoei is less than half the height of his reputation helmets, but I'd have no problem with my Shoei helmet is one of the five years I have.

Shoei did not have money in a "weak helmets for motorcycle riders and Harley, his reputation is based on the protection of the chiefs of the best drivers in an accident at 100 + mph

If I have a product that is not protected in any case do as you say?

Post a Comment