Friday, December 11, 2009

Kidneystones More Condition_symptoms About Peeing A Lot. I Am Male. I Am Not Diabetic. Its Not Kidneystones. I Drink 2 Bottles A Day?

About peeing a lot. I am male. I am not diabetic. Its not kidneystones. I drink 2 bottles a day? - kidneystones more condition_symptoms

On Tuesday, when I was the bathroom on the attack. What I think, pressure on the muscles of the bladder. Could the problem is still some time away or more water? In recent months, or go to the toilet every 3 hours or more. Using the toilet was open on Monday. During these few days, lasted 3 hours on several occasions. But I have a bathroom. I do not eat much junk food. I eat lots of bread, of course. I do not drink alcoholic beverages. I never drink alcohol.

4 comments:

Blogread... said...

Frequent urination can be caused by improper drainage, instability of the muscle of the bladder (urinary tract infection is usually accompanied by pain on urination) is increased production of urine - along with high blood sugar, or to patients with hypertension after switching drugs.
You need a EVALUATING if their urine habits have changed. Symptoms of your conversation with your doctor to take a test and getting answers that fit their specific problems.

Blogread... said...

Frequent urination can be caused by improper drainage, instability of the muscle of the bladder (urinary tract infection is usually accompanied by pain on urination) is increased production of urine - along with high blood sugar, or to patients with hypertension after switching drugs.
You need a EVALUATING if their urine habits have changed. Symptoms of your conversation with your doctor to take a test and getting answers that fit their specific problems.

duffaboy said...

Have diabetes or problems, I bow down well, as a diabetic, so my blood sugar go high peed a lot and often

tung9035... said...

Physiology problem can be caused by 2 major titles. One is the pressure of life and the other is what we eat together. They have no word about the change in his life. However, you did not mention, which you eat lots of bread. Pan contain mostly carbohydrates. The carbohydrates you eat is like the water you drink. Decomposed by water and have your body hydrated. When the liquid containing body, more water, the body tries to rid of him. This is the first reason, a lot of pee.
The other reason is ... Can changes in your lifestyle causing your excess secretion from the hypothalamus that affect the water until it can in the kidney. You do not need a kidney stone. Now that the kidneys do not collect the right amount of water in body fluids. The concentration of urine excreted from the body will fall. This explains why many urinate. This is what happens, you should consult with your doctor, what with the endocrine system, you are wrong.

Post a Comment