Saturday, December 19, 2009

Abdominal Pain Scenario Problems Using The Bathroom And Lower Abdominal Pains....?

Problems using the bathroom and lower abdominal pains....? - abdominal pain scenario

My only problem began about 3 days or more. My stomach began to feel close and felt constantly full. I've tried the bathroom (BM) and could no longer use. Immediately thought, constipation, but after some research I am not so sure. These waves of me feels like gas. When this happens, try to use the bathroom, but when I start to slide a sharp pain. To explain the pain, try to distribute horizontally on a toothpick. It only takes a few seconds or less and then disappears. I'm usually in a position a little, but nothing like this normally drive. Every time I shoot I feel a lot of pain in the abdomen, pelvis. Finally, if I for a long time when I get to sit, I run an immediate pain in my pelvis, and when I go it feels a little pressure on the bladder, causing me to feel I did not urinate within a few days. This figure is well chosen, so any help would be very grateful. Doctors usually get an overview of views last case. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment