Friday, January 1, 2010

Allergy Id Bracelets Getting A Medical Id Bracelet, Any Advice?

Getting a medical id bracelet, any advice? - allergy id bracelets

I have asthma (very bad the inhaler more than twice a day normally use) and decided it was time to get an identification bracelet.

I have allergies often trigger dangerous asthma attacks.

So my questions are ...

I stress that I carry my inhaler with me? (Main inhaler, inhaler in my pocket ... better ideas?)

I must say that I'm particularly alburterol?

Should I add that my allergies to the list? Cats are mortal, if I'm in my drug allergies. Dogs are just behind.

Shall I say, I am allergic to this medication? It is a lifesaver sometimes ...

Sorry, I digress. I do not know how!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

They say only that you have asthma, and the room, add allergies, including allergies to drugs.

Hold the inhaler with you at all times.

But let me tell you, if you need an inhaler, which often return to the doctor and want to bring something to experience. Those who should not be frequently used and need another way to control asthma attacks found.

Post a Comment