Sunday, January 3, 2010

Home Appraisal School Real Estate Training In California?

Real Estate Training in California? - home appraisal school

I looked at some schools in my area. From $ 246 - $ 400 Some classes are online once a week for 12 weeks and some schools are studying the homeland.

My question is, what if I have an A. TRAINING Or only the results of my exam?


I know I need to take 3 courses, the practice of the principle, and (choice of 12 on the DRE Web site.) I think I would take the couse assessment. However, many schools offer courses in finance. Which is good.

1 comment:

csalt7 said...

No matter where you go. I went to school with Anthony in Los Angeles, and he loved it! The reality is, whether they are admitted, and they see what happens, or you will get to take the course again free.

I liked the live class, and it has helped me to retain more information, but it is for you.

It runs everything on a state test store, which is blind and Q & A multiple choice. Congnisent no sense if you are only good at memorizing answers.

Post a Comment