Saturday, January 9, 2010

Toy Iron And Ironing Board Can It Be Harmful To Chase Your Cats Around The House For Fun?

Can it be harmful to chase your cats around the house for fun? - toy iron and ironing board

I just got the joke, because I could not find a toy, so I thought it would be fun to drive. One of my cats hid behind an ironing board. I hunted down the other stairs. I was a switch to another set of stairs and picked it up and meowing and stroke. Even the mascot of the other. Can I be a threat to the effect of seeing or just play with them (it was my intention)? He seems to be angry with me for all those who thought he played?
Thanks
Jesse

3 comments:

treetopt... said...

I play with my cats to hunt the whole time. Start by stamping their feet and run, then stop and wait to see if I follow really. When I start with a hug. They understand that it is a game, so make sure you knew not hunt for pleasure, if he is not angry with them, that you may cause confusion in cats.

dange3 said...

It is simply the wrong done to them, they fear, and if a child continues to cats / cat around, you can not the cat as a child .... Finally, you should not do, is like chasing the cat with a gun in his hand .. err .. paw lol

Alyce B said...

Can be Harmful to your car yourself cat Esteem "sortof" My first cat was chased when my cousin was little and let the children play without biting wouldent after! So, where do it again! It goes without saying! And they fear and do not forget!

I hope that helped!

PS. To do something!

Post a Comment