Sunday, January 17, 2010

Knee Roller How To Help Swolen Knee From Minor Roller Derby Injury?

How to help swolen knee from minor roller derby injury? - knee roller

If I was wearing kneepads. A woman pushed me from behind (illegal) and has been skating was further pushed forward and landed directly on the knee. I have the rice. I go to them. lame day. It is still swollen and stiff. I went to the doctor, she said, the lack of improvement in 3 weeks for an MRI. it is not broke. do not know if it's a tear. not be beaten. Swelling in the knee over. it hurts when I put on my leg, ankle myright in my left knee and then exceeded, when I was a stabbing pain. Swol It is a little better, but still. Any other suggestions? Food, medicines, vitamins .... Thank you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think it's just a muscle injury, I am not a doctor, but I have something similar for me, but my ankle
First, you should not do sports or go hard, easy to obtain at least 2 weeks, use of ibuprofen (Advil or Tylenol, etc. with ibuprofen), my doctor recommended that if j "I sprained wrist control and to relieve pain in inflamed areas.

I hope and helps you feel better.

Post a Comment