Saturday, January 30, 2010

Print A Picture Of Jeff Hardy Where Can I Get Copyright Free Images Of Jeff Hardy?

Where can I get copyright free images of Jeff Hardy? - print a picture of jeff hardy

Custom printed paper Asda ',' images that "sugar", etc. birthday cake, so I found a picture of Jeff Hardy (my son is 10 and I love this picture on his birthday cake) when printing on photo paper and it took to the store where she said she could not do because of copyright. Where can I get free pictures copyright Jeff Hardy?

3 comments:

JZD said...

Google Images has hundreds of photos of Jeff.
Can not be copyrighted, are on the Interent at all available. What you can not, the pictures taken by another person to sell for profit.
Asda also allows you to logos or names on cakes brangd (such as the WWF logo Put)

Jacob said...

Not 100% sure I'm on this wild guess that if the photo was taken by a photographer and then to the web any kind of copyright will be made available, to prevent people "stealing" the image and claim would have it as another way to tell the public through the press ADSA, or to communicate with the WWE and see if they could help. Basically, I think you can an idea, not only illegal when you are in the process. Hope this helps

Lita said...

www.insideaway.net

Source Awesome Jeff Hardy and many belong to the photos is the webmaster and it bothers useless.

Post a Comment