Sunday, January 24, 2010

Free Club Nintendo Pin Code Free Club Nintendo Stars Please?

Free Club Nintendo Stars Please? - free club nintendo pin code

I really want to get the Internet Channel on my Wii, but I need 500 Wii Points.
Wii has 300 points so far, but I need more than 200 So I have to play at the club i-nintendo.com that change Wii Points. or the registration of stars obtained by the spindle on the receipt of your Club Nintendo Nintendo.
Any1 to help me, please send me the can of the existence of Nintendo games on the way to Pin Club Nintendo, please, please. My email is: jackfarr8966@hotmail.co.uk

1 comment:

☺☻♥♣ said...

Pins are different. You can get them in the container in your Wii, where it under theres PIN and PIN says. Yesterday I wrote the PIN, but the error message so now I can not another PIN, I think I can not be registered.

We hope that the PIN number.

Post a Comment