Friday, January 8, 2010

Hybrid Car Conversion What Is The Deal With The Water/gas Hybrid Kits For Your Car?

What is the deal with the water/gas hybrid kits for your car? - hybrid car conversion

I've heard of a simple system that allows you to convert any vehicle into a gas-water hybrid. They say that 4 liters of water is 100 miles on your car twice as fuel efficient. They say that most people have not heard, because the oil companies have tried this technology for the period of 50 years of silence. Here is a website that has guidelines for how you have to convert http://www.squidoo.com/water-car-convers ensure your vehicle partly on the water ...

Here are my questions:

1. Has anyone tried and it works? Or is it a scam?

2. Is it difficult to convert the car?

3. Can the car more or less noisy? More or less powerful?

4. Are there any negative effects on the engine (such as overheating or wear out faster)?

Please cite your sources. I do not want is a debate pollitical. I am looking for information on this process, and not the opinions on the surfaces of the oil companies, while the Liberals tricks or corrupt politicians.

2 comments:

JOHNNIE B said...

Stop trying to get something for nothing .. If true, it is perpetual motion, and if U is the physics which is would be impossible to understand ........

empowerp... said...

I did research on this topic. (who would not with gas $ 4 per gallon?)

I have my car yet, but I read the instructions on how to convert a car to run on water.

I found a very useful site that compares some of these conversion kits.

http://www.waterforgaskits.com

I hope that helps

Post a Comment