Monday, January 25, 2010

Does Anyone Know Where I Can Get A Tie Dye Bedding How Can I Tie Dye My Bedsheets Without The Color Turning Out Pale?

How can I tie dye my bedsheets without the color turning out pale? - does anyone know where i can get a tie dye bedding

Hello, I would like it Tie-Dye a number of leaves with the colors in a template .. I have tried cold Tie Dye shirt front, and the color was very pale ... So I would like to know how I my bed to take a look at the traditional tie dye, instead of Pale.

Thank you!

6 comments:

Tui said...

Using twice the amount recommended to dye.
I learned the hard way.

Paige said...

Ato leaves my skin is almost a year and color is always perfect. The use of the brand Jacquard dye normally found at a craft store like Michael, or glance. Follow the instructions and let the color, but in a few days ago about what he says, the colors are bright and not fade. Good luck!

Daniel P said...

I know that 1 ..... wants to die complete sleep system in rubber bands, then git W / Color EU, put it in a bucket of bleach and let sit for a while. Then when you are done, remove, let dry, and Tah Dah, u are dead under sheets ..... Working w / T-shirts

Son N said...

defines the color, then put rubber bands around the splash of color to run and then washed

ςᴘαɔɛ ᴍᴑƞƙԑצ said...

Very carefully! lol

ςᴘαɔɛ ᴍᴑƞƙԑצ said...

Very carefully! lol

Post a Comment